|Job Ref:||204605454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Shoreham-by-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||BN43||Salary:||£15 - £20/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Confirmation of Vacancy|
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Reports: Quality Support Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE: To perform visual, mechanical inspection of assembled, fabricated, and purchased parts; investigate quality problems to isolate source, and initiate changes to correct problems to ensure compliance to quality standards
1. Working with Engineering and fitters, ensure vehicle modifications are performed in accordance with Engineering Policies and to appropriate Quality levels; following Right First Time principles. Conduct in-process and final inspection, ensuring all documentation is correct to ISO9001, company requirements to maintain product quality.
2. Responding to shop-floor enquiries in relation to product quality or process control. Resolving problems and instigating action to prevent re-occurrence of the defect or problem.
3. Raising non-conformance notes, as required, to identify quality problems. Proactively support the affected departments to identify root cause(s) and establish corrective and preventative actions. Ensure preventative actions are implemented and maintained through procedure changes and on-going audits and training.
4. Assist with the implementation and maintenance of Quality Records, Certificates and supplied product.
5. Audit sampling of the In-house manufactured product and associated departmental activities, monitoring the self-inspection aspect of the operation. Submission and analysis, where necessary, including recommendations for improvement.
6. Monitoring performance of in house vehicle modifications and producing monthly & annual trend reports.
7. Working with section team leaders to continuously improve product build quality and reduce incidents from monthly trend reports. Set targets with Senior QA Engineer for improved build quality & promote self inspection.
• To have the minimum of 3 years' experience in a Quality Control / Analyst role.
• Intrinsic knowledge of quality standards ISO, system auditing experience / formal qualification
• A good understanding of mechanical engineering and international standards ie ATEX
• To have a methodological approach to problem solving
• To have a good eye for detail
If you have any suitable candidates for this role please email me their CV in the first instance along with their availability and salary expectation.
To apply please go through the link and we will call you to discuss the role before your details are submitted.
Terry Parris Associates are recruitment consultants whom value the needs of their clients and candidates. We are always happy to discuss vacancies, so if you are interested in this or any other position we have please give us a call.
Contract Location: Shoreham Job 3840TPP