|Job Ref:||204605400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Our client is a market disruptive developer of low cost, renewable energy. They are growing at a steady pace and are now looking for a Facilities Technician to sit within their Facilities Team. |
As a Facilities Technician, your responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of power, electrical equipment and chillers along with security systems and intruder response
• Checks of services including fire extinguishers, air conditioning, heating, lighting, fire alarm, emergency lighting, roller shutters, compressed air etc.
• Building maintenance including ad-hoc repairs
• Goods-in cover when required
• Day to day break down issues
• Repairs, maintenance and minor installations to mechanical and electrical systems
• Assist with health and safety plans
The requirements for the Facilities Technician include 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar environment, electro/mechanical experience and an electrical qualification.
The role is commutable from Worthing, Guildford, Epsom, Dorking, East Grinstead, Horsham and Crawley. The Facilities Technician is a permanent position and the salary is from £27,000 to £30,000 depending on breadth and depth of experience