|Job Ref:||204605222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Tailored package based on experience||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
The chance to work with one of the UK's leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractors can`t be missed really so make sure you read on.|
One of the largest M&E Contractors is urgently seeking an M&E Commissioning Manager to join their business in London.
The right people will have a dedicated Mechanical or Electrical background with a wide range of experience in Commissioning projects.
- To guarantee that the building services systems are or have been put to work properly and in accordance with relevant requirements:
- Handling the commissioning process
- Validating the commissioning process and seeing that results obtained align with requirements
- Inspecting existing systems to determine how they perform
- Providing consultative advice in determining commissioning and performance requirements, commissioning strategies, programmes, scopes of work and the like.
- Carrying out measurements, surveys and other technical inspections
- Additionally, at all times:
- Engaging with other members of the Company to help improve existing systems and procedures
- Talking the role of Champion in an area of specific technical interest
- Continuous assessment of specification from Tender stage to completion of projects to establish requirements.
- Pre-Commissioning procedures.
- Take a leading role in the Design stages, ensuring quality of work.
- Identification and resolution of any issues with post-handover commissioning.
- Commissioning and report writing for all works and documentation on site.
- Management and monitoring of Sub-Contractors and their performance.
- Assessment and Audit of all sub-contractors' quotations and proposals.
- To look ahead with a view to arranging test instrumentation required for testing
- To assist in the development of tender submissions
- To accurately complete timesheets on a weekly basis
- To pre-actively support other members of staff in undertaking their work
- City & Guilds, HND, Degree or Vocational equivalent preferred but not required.
- Experience in a specialist M&E Building services company.
- Experience within the role of 'Commissioning Manager'.
- Experience of commissioning and documenting Mechanical works in a number of projects