|Job Ref:||204605174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chelsea||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum + van||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior M&E Maintenance Engineer to work with a leading Property and building services company in Chelsea. You will be responsible for checking and signing off the quality of work carried out by a team of multi skilled building services maintenance engineers. |
• You shall be a technically competent person who will be required to inspect and report upon a range of Electrical and Mechanical work carried out on the contract
• The role will include pre & post inspection visits within Commercial plant rooms and Residential properties where the ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate empathy, patience and adaptability.
• You shall have the ability to maintain Quality Control procedures whilst placing the highest importance on Health & Safety.
• The role will have specific responsibility to report upon work completed on this Contract. Pre and Post Inspection visits will be required at our Clients dictated percentage rates with all reports to be prepared following completion of works on site to enable timely processing of invoices.
• You will work closely with other members of the Operational Team associated with the delivery of this Contract.
• The successful candidate will have experience in Commercial Heating systems and plant and be able to demonstrate an understanding of heating and hot water systems within a Commercial and Domestic environment.
• Due to the nature of the role, customer facing skills are essential.
Qualifications / Experience:
- C&G or NVQ Plumbing Qualification with relevant on the job and demonstrable experience
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- COCN1 - Core Commercial Natural Gas Safety
- Experience and familiarisation with commercial and domestic heating systems ideally associated with communal / district heating networks.
- Competent to assist with fault finding
- A demonstrated ability to organize and prioritise
- Flexibility to work on other tasks within skill set
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Basic IT Skills
- Knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems
- Be able to demonstrate self motivation
- Customer focused
- Work to tight deadlines
- Support contractors on site
- Team player
- Housekeeping and cleanliness
- Driving license is essential
- Successful CRB check will be required for this role