|Job Ref:||204605152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
Our London based storage terminal client is seeking x2 Project Engineers, with an inspection and repair background to work on small UK based projects. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months. 50% of the time in the London office with 50% of the time working across sites throughout the UK.|
To plan and manage the programme of works for the cleaning, inspection and repair of tanks, pipelines and minor projects within the UK. Ensuring that all work is executed on time and to budget/estimates and in full compliance with company standards and UK/European legislation.
Key aspects to the role
* Be a key contributor to the improvement of project management systems, procedures and workflows.
* Plan and manage the programme of works for Engineering Projects in line with company standards and relevant and UK / European legislation, ATEX, PLSG, API, EEMUA etc.
* Identify and select suppliers in line with relevant legislation and Company's procedures.
* Produce detailed programme of works/Gantt charts etc.
* To be a key contributor in the planning budget forecasts for submission to the Leadership Team for approval in line with company agreed business strategic and budget plans.
* Provide budget proposals for Project spend and work collaboratively with Finance to provide management information for monthly reporting.
Experience & Qualifications required
* Inspection experience on tank farm or onshore pipeline projects
* Working knowledge of COMAH, MOC, and CDM regulations.
* Previous experience of working within MAH environments.
* Previous experience of managing multiple site works.
Job Title: Project Engineer (Inspection and Repair)
Reference No: E227857
Job Type: 6 month Fixed Term contract
Please apply to Alan Steer
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Energy talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency