|Job Ref:||204605134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Code:||CF5||Salary:||£15.00/hour + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
The opportunity has arisen to join a well known and reputable manufacturing company within their skilled CNC team as a CNC Turner.|
Main Duties will include:
* Setting, operating, programming on CNC turning machines (FANUC controls).
Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience in a CNC Turning role and proven ability in programming, setting and operating.
* Confident in the use of FANUC controls
* Understand engineering drawings and instructions
* Work with great accuracy
* Calculate cutting speeds and feeds
* Possess a sound understanding of the properties of the materials, strengths and other characteristics of metals
* Visualisation of finished products
* Health and safety awareness
* Excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills
The company work to strict standards and so all applicants must be able to follow procedures, have the ability to read engineering drawings and produce work to a very high standard. A friendly working environment which requires people to be flexible, reliable and able to work as part of a team to slot straight into their team's structure.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri (37.5 Hours per week)
Salary: Up to £15 per hour plus a full benefits package
Benefits: A very attractive benefits package is available alongside many future opportunities.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy