|Job Ref:||204605107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Worminghall||Address:||Post Code:||HP18||Salary:||£21000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
My client who is a small yet extremely successful company who are looking to expand their team further within the Print side of their industry, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with proven Print experience to join their esteemed company to supply a bespoke service and product to world leading brands. It is vital that you will be able to adapt and fit in to this close team and have the ability to work harmoniously and to a very high standard. |
Your main duties will include;
• Operating a wide range of digital print machinery
• Fulfil customer orders whilst following strict company and Health and Safety Guidelines
• To assist with deliveries and the storage of materials, including papers, inks, glues etc.
• Packing and despatching finished products to customers
• The ability to work to short deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work
• The ability to liaise efficiently and coherently with other staff members including your manager about production related issues
• Be responsible for the cleanliness of your working environment whilst observing strict company and health and safety procedures
• Attend regular employment reviews to promote your development within the company and products
• To carry out any other tasks required of you by your manager.
The successful candidate will come from a production background, ideally with print experience or a sound knowledge of machinery and their mechanics. You will have good communication and organisational skills with the ability to maintaining high standards at all times. You must be able to solve daily challenges that face this fast paced company efficiently and coherently. The company works hard to promote a positive and supportive approach to their business. You will be hands on with a strategic mind with a friendly and outgoing personality.
Normal working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 20 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
Due to the location of the position you will require your own transport. If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply with an up to date CV