|Job Ref:||204605056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Quality Engineer - Days|
Up to £30,000 DOE
25 days holiday
Contributory pension scheme
I think this is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to enhance their career working for a global 1st tier automotive manufacturer with a growing client base.
Having recruited for this business in the past I seen:
* A family orientated, friendly work place
* Substantial growth within the business from winning new clients and orders
* A fully supportive management team that help you achieve your working goals
The Operations Manager at our client said
"This is a good place to work for several reason. We have recently installed 3 new production lines with more investment planed. There is genuine succession planning and career opportunities as I myself have recently been promoted to Operations Manager. There are lots of opportunities to implement change and there is a friendly working environment and out of work social scene."
Day to day responsibilities
* Responsible for ensuring parts are manufactured to specification
* To work with suppliers and customers to create and submit plans in a timely manner, meeting all predetermined goals and targets from trial development through to production
* To be capable of carrying out 8D / PPS analysis, drive relevant process improvement activities and be Capable of presenting to the customer robust root cause analysis and countermeasures
* To hold regular quality review meeting on process to drive ownership and improvement
* To support production and the project core team
* Liaise with customers to mitigate risk and / or cost to the business
* To plan tool qualification sign off to ensure all new tooling are qualified and meet specification before transferring to the operations.
* To be responsible for developing work instructions and quality controls on process.
* To review drawings to ensure parts are feasible from manufacture and customer.
* Verification of Quality prior to shipment.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
* To be degree educated or hold an engineering qualification such as HND, HNC, OND, ONC.
* Minimum 4 years experience within a similar role in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
* Demonstrable Quality management system experience
* Experience of producing work instructions, Control plans , 8D's
* Experience of Quality Assurance or Supply Chain Management
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV