|Job Ref:||204604948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Our large manufacturing client based in Stockport is looking for an experienced Site/Plant Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis|
The role will involve working on a continental shift pattern of both days and nights averaging 42-hours per week
:The 12 hour 7 day pattern would be as follows:
Week 1 - 6am to 6pm Mon, Tue and Fri, Sat, Sun (total 60hrs)
Week 2 - 6am to 6pm Wed, Thu (total 24 hrs). Then back to week 1 (average 42hrs per week)
The pattern would include nights as well as day shifts (6pm to 6am night shift patterns will be the same as days)
The rotation has not been set yet but is likely to be 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights.
To advise on, supervise, and perform administrative and technical work primarily concerned with the installation, maintenance and repair of tools, apparatus, equipment, and buildings, or other work involving services provided predominantly by persons in skilled trades and crafts. Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance). Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment problems. Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures. Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield. Requires technical or managerial knowledge and ability, plus a practical knowledge of trades and crafts.
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair across all manufacturing shifts, ensuring all systems, machinery, and equipment are working safely and efficiently.
- Requires dual carded certification (electrical and mechanical) when specified
- Carries out troubleshooting of complex issues to determine root causes, as well as preventative and corrective actions to methodically eliminate faults in a timely manner.
- Maintains a sound working knowledge of the functionality of all machines and site services by continually learning and implementing best practices.
- Organizes site preventative maintenance schedule and machine shutdowns.
- Controls spare parts management for breakdowns, maintenance tools, and equipment.
- Liaises with equipment suppliers to address downtime issues and drive continuous improvement.
- Assists in developing and supporting a robust and effective site preventative maintenance program.
Rates of are negotiable depending on experience
To apply for the role and for an immeadiate interview please forward an up to date cv to or apply on line
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs