|Job Ref:||204604909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
SCADA and RTU Configuration Engineer - Based in Warrington - £45,000 per annum Negotiable |
My client is part of framework for one of largest water utility company to provide System Integration service for next 8 years as part of AMP6 contract. They have been part of this framework for more than 12 years. They are currently looking to recruit a SCADA and RTU Configuration Engineer. The candidate will have opportunity to work and learn from very talented and experienced peers and managers.
The project is to commission control systems for their 450+ Water and Waste water treatment plants.
The candidate will be working under offshore-onsite delivery model and is expected to play key role in onsite phase of the project which involves SCADA Development, RTU Configurations, factory testing, commissioning and support, site testing, and design document markup.
What you will receive
* Good in house training will be provided on Rockwell platform.
* Fully developed CSI lab in our office will allow candidate to sharpen or refresh experience on technologies.
* Candidate will be working for Operational Technology Support project for our client who is one of the largest water utility company in the UK
Responsibility of the role
* ClearSCADA design, development, testing and commissioning.
* Configuration, PLC code development, testing and commissioning of different RTUs such as T4e, ATU/APP.
* Coordinate activities, resources and information.
* Liaise with client to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
* Make certain that client needs are met as project evolves.
* Help prepare project proposals, timeframe, schedule and budget.
* Monitor and track project's progress and handle any issues that arise.
* Act as point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
1. Extensive experience of SCADA & RTU Domain
2. Hands-on experience on different SCADA / RTU systems such as Schneider ClearSCADA, Talus RTU, Xylem ATU, etc.
3. RTU / PLC Programming skills
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skill
5. Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Good to have
1. Experience in Remote SCADA - RTU system & integration of 3rd party PLC / IED systems with same.
2. Hands-on experience on:
a. Schneider ClearSCADA (Build 73 and above) / RTU Systems
b. ISaGRAF software
c. Rockwell PLC & SCADA systems
3. Knowledge of communication protocols used commonly in SCADA / RTU systems
4. Experience in industrial / remote SCADA system networking
5. Project Management experience and coordination with Offshore Team and Customer