|Job Ref:||204604768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Position: Mobile Engineer
Up to £28,000 DOE
Company Van and Mobile Phone
Hours: Monday to Friday
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client is one of the UK's leading equipment hire companies having a large portfolio of depots strategically placed across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as they believe that in this extremely competitive market that every employee has an important role to play in delivering exceptional customer service and they are committed to providing the right environment to further develop your skills in the workplace.
To further enhance their successful team they are currently seeking a Mobile Engineer for their team in the Hampshire area with previous plant and powered access experience on site.
Repairing and maintaining construction plant and powered access equipment breakdowns on site and in the workshop, so previous experience in a similar role will be essential as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service.
You will be recording all faults and rectifications and so a good level of verbal and written communication skills are required.
The role requires a candidate who is self motivated with a flexible, enthusiastic attitude to problem solving and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
This role will suit an experienced diesel/hydraulic engineer ideally having an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Plant maintenance.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated with good customer service skills with a flexible working attitude as on occasions you will be representing the company on sites.
* Working on behalf of a major company servicing and repairing all types of plant and powered access equipment.
* To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service and prioritise tasks.
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
* Full driving licence
* Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical experience gained in plant equipment
* The ability to service, fault find and repair accordingly
* Good communication skills
* NVQ level 2 plant maintenance or equivalent
* Driving Licence
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas Basingstoke, Oakley, Andover, Whitfield, New Alresford, Winchester, Hawkley, Shawford, Eastleigh, Southampton, Horndean, Fareham, Portchester, Gosport, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville and surrounding areas