|Job Ref:||204604709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum Clear Progression and Bonus scheme||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
Are you currently working in an Architectural Practice or Engineering consultancy and looking for a new challenge? |
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a Digital Architecture firm in the Newcastle office. They are a team of Technologists and Architects that are specialists in producing fly-through models using point cloud data for buildings, engineering and oil and gas projects.
* You will produce models for a variety of projects using Revit
* You will support other members of the modelling team
* You will carry out point cloud surveys
* You will use the information provided by digital surveys to create complex models
* You will be fluent with Revit MEP, Revit Structures or Revit Architecture
* You will have worked as a technician within an Engineering Consultancy or an Architectural Practice.
* You will have existing knowledge of architectural or engineering methodologies
* You will have a creative mindset, thinking out of the box
If you feel you are up to the challenge there is an opportunity here to be involved in complex and interesting projects, different from the regular day to day workings in engineering or architecture. If you wish to have a confidential discussion please contact Simon Wake at Calibre Search,
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business