|Job Ref:||204604592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£19266 - £28392/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:51|
My client are currently searching for an Electrical Engineer / Panel Wiremen|
My client manufacture a full range of Food Processing Machines from Food forming and portioning to coating and frying. We also manufacture a range of conveyor handling systems and pick and place units to enable clients in the food industry to automate their production
- Working from drawings to wiring up electrical control panels to products. You will be given the relevant parts and drawings, and will work autonomously to complete the product to customer specifications, electrically and mechanically, alerting the supervisor to any issues.
- Ability to manufacture to a high standard
- High attention to detail and ability to inspect own work
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping within the workplace.
- Must have previous wiring or electrical assembly experience
- Must be able to read drawings and electrical schematics
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks.
- Experience of wiring control cabinets
- Experience of high voltage
- Experience of Inverters, PLC and 3 axis motion control modules preferable
- Experience of Mechanical systems
Salary: From £9.50 to £14.00 per hour dependent on skill set.
Hours 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday with 30minute lunch break then 8.00am to 3.30pm on a Friday with 30 min lunch break