|Job Ref:||204604188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£44000 - £54000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Control Systems Engineer - London|
£44000 - £54000, 26 Days holiday, Pension, Additional Benefits
Key Skills: ControlLogix PLCs, RSView, FTView, SCADA, Lifecycle Support, Fault Diagnosis
Our client designs, integrates and supports alarm, monitoring and control systems for military customers worldwide. They are a global organisation with an excellent track record and a strong order book.
As Control Systems Engineer you will provide proposal, specification, design, test and delivery of system updates in the support lifecycle driven by customer change requests or obsolescence. Additionally, the role includes providing engineering support for ad-hoc demands such as defect analysis and rectification, onsite support to field engineers and technical document writing.
The ideal candidate should have a good mix of the following;
• Eligible for security clearance
• Experience using Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs
• Experience using Rockwell Automation RSView / FTView / SCADA applications
• Experience with serial interfaces
• Experience with PLC code development - Ladder Logic primarily
• Capable of fault diagnosis within complex IT and PLC/SCADA System Architectures
• Able to write test specifications
• Experience with software configuration control systems