|Job Ref:||204604127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stirling||Address:||Post Code:||FK8||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Barney Smith is recruiting for a Junior Equipment Engineer to work within a manufacturing environment for a rapidly growing diagnostics company. The Equipment Engineer will be working at the site in Stirling on a permanent basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming and developing medical devices.|
As an Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the engineering & facilities function of the business working closely with senior engineers and maintenance personnel on large scale cross functional projects.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Develop, document & implement processes & procedures required within the engineering function.
- Provide the lead on small engineering projects from conception and design through to delivery and validation.
- Support the implementation, development and management of the CMMS
- Achieve the required degree of competence on all equipment sets (through training and experience)
- Carry out troubleshooting activities on production & facilities equipment
- Identify critical spare parts, establish holdings and maintain stock
- Execute validation and other qualification activities
- Liaise with & manage external contractors
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Engineering or similar relevant qualifications
- Relevant technical experience in the medical device industry
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma Green Belt Qualification would be desirable.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37036 in all correspondence