|Job Ref:||204604042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
A new vacancy has just become available for an Associate Mechanical Engineer to join an established UK based multidisciplinary engineering consultancy at their office in Central London (Southwark). |
This job will be to work in the company`s building services design team where the Associate Mechanical Design Engineer will play a key role in the delivery of projects and future development of the team.
The salary for this vacancy will be between £60k and £70k depending on experience and qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Take a leading role in the building services design team and manage an interdisciplinary M&E team on a wide range of commercial, residential and education projects from £1m - £300m.
- Manage projects to design low energy and renewable technology to meet with regulation and planning requirements.
- Work with the internal senior team to develop the M&E group resource and workloads.
- Take an active role in the management of the group to expand and develop new and existing business.
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
To apply to this Associate Mechanical Engineer job vacancy you should ideally have the following experience:
- Management of a mechanical HVAC or M&E building services design team
- Commercial awareness
- Residential and office (commercial) projects experience
- Hevacomp and IES software experience
- Chartered engineer (not essential)
The consultancy has been trading for over 50 years and currently operates from 7 UK offices where they employ over 300 staff. Their key disciplines include building services, civil & structural engineering, building surveying, project management, cost management and construction management.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious mechanical design engineer to join a forward thinking company where you can undertake a lead and important role in their building services team.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Associate Mechanical Engineer vacancy.
T: (Apply online only)
E: (url removed) 
 mailto:(url removed)