|Job Ref:||204603914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£0 - £35/hour Competitive||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:51|
We are seeking a Senior Drainage Engineer to join our client in St Albans! Our client is an international multidisciplinary consultancy, renowned for their prestigious projects. This is an urgent requirement offering an immediate start on a contract basis.|
As the selected Senior Drainage Engineer you will be responsible for delivering effective infrastructure designs that are sustainable, cost effective and safe. You will maintain technical control of your projects throughout, and help guide and support junior engineers.
* Produce and compile feasibility design options and reports
* Conduct site visits and risk assessments
* Liaise with Statutory Authorities to obtain existing information and the necessary discharge permissions, requirements and connection approvals
* Ensure all calculations are prepared and signed off in accordance with relevant standards and codes of practice
* Keep up to date with relevant legislation and other design codes and practices
* Extensive experience working in a similar role
* Proficient use of relevant software such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, MicroDrainage
* Capable of co-ordinating and integrating building foundations and drainage
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as liaising and negotiating with clients and other agencies will be necessary
* Complete knowledge of relevant legislations and regulations
This is a brilliant opportunity for a knowledgeable and confident Senior Drainage Engineer to join our client in St Albans, offering an extremely competitive rate.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on (Apply online only) and ask for Emily Parvin, or email and quote 31125EP, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below