|Job Ref:||204603305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Diseworth||Address:||Post Code:||DE74||Salary:||£36000 - £39000/annum Plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) |
Circa / Up to £39,000.00
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Engineer to join their Engineering Team near Loughborough. This is an excellent opportunity for an electrical engineer to join a well established company. The successful Multi Skilled Engineer must have the ability to work alone/in a small team and have a can do attitude and desire to work in a manufacturing environment.
You will be time served with academic engineering qualifications (HNC or HND or equivalent) and have experience of PLC`s as well as 16th / 17th Edition wiring regulations are essential. Previous experience of Pneumatic systems, packaging machinery, air compressors, boilers and effluent treatment plants are desirable. FMCG Manufacturing experience would be highly desirable, but other manufacturing background will be considered.
Multi-Skilled Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer responsibilities include:
- Form part of the Engineering team managing and maintaining the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
- Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
- Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
- Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
- Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Applications via CV submission only.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis