|Job Ref:||204603249||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Mechanical Design Engineer- Contract|
3 Month contract
This is a dream job for any contract Mechanical Design Engineer who is driven by working on the latest technology and innovation. You will be responsible for the design of innovative robotic solutions which are used in a wide range of different industries. Working closely with a team of talented engineers who have been responsible for a range of robotic products which have changed the way we can work in certain industries. Responsibilities will include:
- The design of mechanisms with complex functionality.
- Working with design tools (CAD) and analysis methods in the design process.
- Working on the design of closely integrated electro-mechanical systems.
- Liaising with member of the hardware, software and mechanical team of projects.
- Working with manufacturing and suppliers on techniques and materials.
For this role you will need:
- Outstanding mechanical design skills with ideally 3 years + relevant industry experience.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering (ideally).
- A strong communicator who has the ability to come in and hit the ground running working on complex hi-tech products