|Job Ref:||204606033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
Crane Service Modification Engineer|
The role contributes to the success of our client by providing a professional and competent service to the company's customers with a focus on customers in the UK and Republic of Ireland whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company's key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
• To undertake modifications to customers cranes
• To undertake diagnostic, service, repair, recovery and technical and operational instruction on crane products.
• To focus, as a priority, on the company's mobile crane customers and also to become familiar with, and support customers, with other product types.
• To participate in the early stages with the effective processing of warranty claims.
• To identify opportunities to develop revenue work with contacted customers and reduce exposure to costs and risks.
• To investigate specific customer problems on a project by project basis, providing technical reports as may be requested from time to time.
• To undertake additional tasks, training and projects as may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time.
• To work additional hours as reasonably required to undertake the described duties, and to be available to work a rota based out-of-hours customer support, if such a programme is implemented.
• To undertake all duties predominantly in the UK and the Republic of Ireland but also be prepared to travel outside this territory as required from time to time.
• To represent the company in the best possible way at all times, promoting the name and presenting the brand at all times in a professional manner and in accordance with the company and groups' requirements.
• To ensure as far as possible that any commercial risks to the company are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
• Be able to write accurate, concise and comprehensive technical reports suitable for presentation to customers the factory and the company.
• In all activities to ensure that the Safety, Quality, Environmental, Financial and Operational policies of the company are adhered to and promoted, and that company procedures, both operational and administrative, are maintained