|Job Ref:||204606018||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horsham||Address:||Post Code:||RH13||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Our client is making a big impact as the world leader in the field of continuous corrosion monitoring. The design, manufacture and install ground-breaking wireless corrosion monitoring systems are now being adopted by the world's largest oil and gas companies in the most extreme environments from Alaska to Australia. |
They are rapidly-growing, and looking to expand their product development team with a Graduate Mechatronics Engineer.
What is the role?
You will be involved from end-to-end of the development lifecycle in designing and implementing solutions for the projects they run. You will be responsible for:
* Leading and managing entire systems development projects.
* Analysis and detailed design, managing prototype build, defining and executing tests in the following areas:
* Systems comprising electronics, embedded firmware, mechanical, ultrasonic, signal processing, wireless and cabled serial communication components.
* Mechanical assemblies, including modelling and producing drawings in SolidWorks, design for manufacture, reliability and ease of use.
* Ultrasonic transduction, including numerical and finite element modelling.
* Automated and manual test environments.
* Rapid development of design ideas and production of prototypes to construct a working system, leading to a commercially viable product manufacturable at scale.
* Coding software to enable sensor electronics control and automated testing in Python.
* In-field trialling of new products.
This is suitable for you if you are :
* A graduate (2.1 minimum) in either mechatronics or mechanical engineering with exposure to electronics.
AND you have:
* An excellent understanding of advanced mechanical and electronics engineering.
* An analytical mindset.
* Experience in CAD (SolidWorks or similar).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
Interested in applying or learning more?
To learn more or to apply for the role, email (url removed)