|Job Ref:||204605925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
NPI Quality Engineer|
* 25 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Early Friday finish
* Free parking
I think this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to work on new and exciting projects and products within this 1st tier automotive manufacturer.
Having recruited for this business for the last two years I have regularly seen:
* Candidates benefiting from working within a positive team environment.
* The company win major new contracts and re invest millions of pounds.
* Engineers ideas taken on board and listened to by management.
The Hiring manager at our client said
" As an organisation we have terrific opportunities for growth that have come about because we have both a management mind set geared towards change coupled with the funds and resources to make it happen."
Day to day responsibilities
* Working as a New Product Quality Engineer within an established quality team.
* You will be using Quality tools such as FMEA, APQP,PPAP, Control Plans and MSA to ensure smooth NPI into the production process.
* You will strive to manage your time in an extremely busy production environment, with often conflicting agendas.
* You will use a well-honed, analytical problem solving approach to find solutions to engineering and process problems, questioning and probing existing methods.
* You will regularly and proactively seek to develop yourself professionally, to ensure that you are at the cutting edge of quality methods.
* You will use your understanding of OEM expectations to ensure smooth NPI into production.
* You will travel to suppliers internationally and domestically to support NPI functions
Qualifications and Experience required
* You should be a motivated, quality professional with a thirst for progress.
* You want to be part of a dedicated quality team with the resource and World class processes, developed by a large multinational organisation.
* You should enjoy the pace and energy that is associated with the Automotive sector.
* Even though established, you should want to learn new processes and techniques to expand your abilities.
* You should be experienced in functioning as a quality engineer in 1st / 2nd tier supplier environment, to the Automotive sector. Particularly focused on NPI.
* You should have a demonstrable understanding of PPAP,APQP,FMEA, Control Plans and MSA
* You will be educated to HNC level or above
* You will have a proven track record of smooth New Product Introduction and be able to provide examples.
* You should have a strong communication style.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV