|Job Ref:||204605896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + 20 Days Holiday+Stats, Development||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
Our client specialise in design and manufacture of special purpose machinery for the packaging industry. They have been supplying reliable world class bespoke solutions across the world. Their technology has grown to be a market leader working with many blue chip companies.|
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of special purpose machinery projects.
* To coordinate and manage key machine build projects through the system
* Oversee the issue of BOMs to production department, ensuring each machine is issued correctly
* Customer liaison and the coordination, organization and allocation of tasks to other members of staff involved in the project
* Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
* Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle design requirements from the customer
* Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
* Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
* Customer site visits to evaluate machine requirements
* Developing R&D projects as directed
* Supervision and control over the design and manufacture
* Procurement of test parts, assembly and trialling
* Documentation to support new developments
* Experience of designing with 3D Solidworks and AutoCAD
* Background of packaging/machines environment
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will be methodical and accurate with drive, energy and commitment to complete projects within defined timescales. Strong team working ability is an essential pre-requisite. The company can offer a salary up to £40k along with possibility to progress and develop within the company.
The role is based in Essex and it is commutable from, within and around the following locations: Braintree, Colchester, Ipswich and Clacton-on-Sea.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to NA quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK