|Job Ref:||204605828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£10 - £14/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
CNC Miller - The Role:|
Seychell are looking to appoint a CNC Miller - Programmer / Setter / Operator.
The successful candidate will be expected to operate Bridgeport VMC's using Heidenhain controls and should have sufficient experience to be able to work quickly and accurately without supervision to machine one off and low volume parts to a tolerances of up to 5 microns. Some on-line programming skills are required as programming is carried out both on-line and using both OneCNC and Delcam dependent upon the complexity of the job.
Standard hours of work are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 2.30pm on Friday with overtime available.
The salary for the role will depend on experience.
CNC Miller - Required Skills:
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role, be able to work under pressure in order to meet customer deadlines and have the following key skills:
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in all aspects of engineering practices including significant hands on experience of CNC and manual machining.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience of operating vertical milling machines using Heidenhain controls
• Experience in a one-off / small volume production environment.
• Product inspection experience.
Other Non-Essential Skills:
• Experience in off-line programming preferably using Delcam's FeatureCAM or OneCNC software.
• Good communication skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good computer literacy.
Hours: 40 Hours per Week, Overtime Available
Salary: £ 10 - £ 14 per Hour
Please apply online for this CNC Miller - Programmer / Setter / Operator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this CNC Miller - Programmer / Setter / Operator role and to follow further instructions if applicable