|Job Ref:||204603140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£36000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
UK - Wissington - Mechanical Engineer (Shift Technician) - Circa 36K + excellent package|
The ONE Group are recruiting a Mechanical shift engineer, for our client based in Wissington, who are a national market leader in the manufacture and distribution of specialised consumable products.
The company are a family run business that has been operational for over 40 years, and can offer an excellent working environment and a friendly engineering team.
* Carrying out mechanical maintenance activities on the process plant machinery.
* Following a predicative and proactive/LEAN maintenance plan to increase/maintenance efficiency
* Reporting and documenting all maintenance issues, including nonstandard break downs, utilising the Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
* Demonstrate strong levels of health and safety, quality and operation performance
* Partake in project work as necessary
* Making decisions on engineering related tasks with regards to compliance and plant efficiency.
* Promote and understand the importance of minimising plant down time.
* IOSH Qualified is desirable
* Strong understanding of factory operations and manufacturing
* An understanding of LEAN manufacturing methods is desirable.
* A generic electrical understanding of hazards and controls associated with FMCG
* ONC/HNC Mechanical Engineering is heavily desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking engineering team, who can offer support, security and a good working environment. This role would be suitable for an engineer who is looking to make a long term move from a manufacturing business