|Job Ref:||204603134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
A dedicated and fast-expanding metering business that represents some of the largest utility providers UK wide is looking to double their gas meter team from four gas engineers to eight gas engineers in the East Anglia region.|
*Gas meter engineers must have the following qualifications to be considered*
CCN1/CMA1 and MET1
What's expected from you?
- Installing smart gas meters in line with company and industry standards.
- Completing testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice, fully reinstating appliances after job completion.
- Collecting and depositing meters to/ from the designated storage facility.
- Completing and maintaining documentation and online booking system as required.
What you get in return?
- £26,000pa salary
- Overtime @ 1.33% Monday to Saturday
- Overtime @ 1.5% Sunday
- 30 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Birthday off (if it falls Mon to Fri)
- Reduced rates for car leasing for employees and immediate family members
- Company Vehicle
- Hand held device
- Approachable management
- Pension scheme
If you think this could be for you, then please apply and one of our consultants will get back to you right away