|Job Ref:||204603069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum 6% pension, BUPA Healthcare||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Senior Quality Engineer - ISO9001 auditing experience |
A Quality Engineer with experience of ISO9001 auditing experience is required to work a permanent basis for our world class engineering client based in East Sussex.
This is a crucial appointment for the client as you will be working on a challenging product portfolio whilst dealing with major blue chip customers who buy my clients stock.
Overview of the Senior Quality Engineer role
Reporting into an experienced Quality Manager you will be given the support and the direction to succeed in this challenging and rewarding environment.
Duties of the Senior Quality Engineer
* Manage the internal audit programme to IS09001 standards across the entire manufacturing site
* Defining team priorities and organise workloads. Define training / development of team using personal development plan processes.
* Ensure gauge capability studies are carried out where necessary.
* Provide Quality support to Production on persistent or non -routine problems by applying proven problem solving methodologies.
* Completion of supplier questionnaire's and general international standards enquiries
Key skills required for the Senior Quality Engineer
* You will ideally be lead auditor trained
* You will have 5 years' experience in manufacturing industry.
* Proven problem solving skills and successful track record in implementing solutions.
* Experience in the use of quality tools, techniques e.g. 8D, SPC, FMEA, problem solving, poka yoke
If you are a Quality Engineer looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other Quality and CI opportunities please contact Joe Lanigan Smith on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only).
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)