|Job Ref:||204603044||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Bonus Scheme||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Due to a major contract win, one of the UK's leading independant metering contractors is now seeking to expand their network of dual fuel meter installers in Dorset. . |
Applications are especially welcomed from installers with previous Secure Meters Installaton experience.
Great opportunity for Dual Fuel Meter Installers who already hold Gas and Electric Metering Qualifications to work on a rewarding and permanent contract in Dorset.
This position is a straight to permanent position, so no requirement to work via an agency as a temporary worker or contractor.
You will be paid on a permanent basis from day one.
Additional earnings available via call out and an attractive, bonus scheme
You will have to meet the following criteria, to be suitable for this position:
1) Gas Engineer with Metering (ACS required: CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1 or MET2) plus MOCOPA Single Phase Metering
2) Worked as a dual fuel meter intaller for at least 6 months
3) Be prepared to work outside of your local postal code area if required (Neighbouring postal codes)
4) Work evenings, weekends on call (1 in 4 between 12pm and 9pm) with a Bonus paid for all jobs on top of the basic annual salary.
5) Be seeking a permanent career opportunity.
6) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
7) Have a maximum of SIX penalty points on your driving license
8) Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
9) Be prepared to take additional ongoing training in metering
10) Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (accommodation expenses covered).
The All Important Benefits:
This is a permanent position
a) Basic annual salary is £25,000
b) On Target Earnings of over £35,000 per annum via a very attractive Bonus Scheme
c) 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
d) Permanent means no requirement to work through a temporary agency or be paid via an umbrella payment company.
e) You will be supplied with a Vehicle, Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE and Phone
g) You will have the opportunity to work on behalf of one of the leading contractors in the UK
h) You will have the security that if you work hard and safe you have long term financial and employment security in this position.
i) You will have the opportunity to earn a referral bonus for any candidates you pass on to Runrec that gain employment via our recruitment services.
£50 paid to you and your successfully referred candidate.
J) You will have the opportunity to receive ongoing training as a Dual Fuel Meter installer.
This permanent position is offered via Runrec Metering Recruitment. We are a Metering Recruitment Agency and we will support you and act as a mid way point between our Client and you (our Candidate).
The Client for this contract is one of the UK's established utilities metering contractors, which Meter Installers working nationwide on gas, electrical and dual fuel metering projects.
Full details will be made available upon application
The Application Process
Please send your CV to the contact details shown and shortlisted candidates, will be contacted within 48 hours by Runrec for an initial telephone interview.
Your CV will not be sent anywhere before this telephone interview has taken place and any application or CV received will be treated in the strictest confidence