|Job Ref:||204603030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Halesworth||Address:||Post Code:||IP19||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Our client, a growing cosmetics manufacturer based in Halesworth is currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis.|
To provide engineering support and maintenance to the production team. Setting up of production lines and performance monitoring. Solving any resultant engineering issues within tight timescales and to deadlines as set by the Technical Director. Management and supervision of Engineering Health and Safety matters.
• Day to day production duties including setting up of production lines as required.
• Provide Engineering Maintenance and breakdown service.
• Setting up of the workshop and equipment in production buildings.
• Instigate and manage continuous improvement program.
• Organisation of maintenance plan for all production equipment.
• Dealing with contracts and contractors.
• Manage Health and Safety System and ensure compliance.
• Fault Finding and rectification in a timely manner.
Attributes and abilities:
• Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software), enter data, or process information.
• Leadership and supervision skills with the ability to motivate staff.
• Organising, Planning, and Prioritising Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise, and accomplish your work.
• Communicating with Managers and colleagues - Providing information in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Updating and using relevant knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
• Previous experience within a factory role
• Very high standard on Microsoft packages, excel, outlook, word, power point
• Ability to motivate and influence people
• Organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team as well as be self-motivated
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I'm afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
t Business in relation to this vacancy