|Job Ref:||204602896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus excellent company benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
£40,000 - £500,000
We are looking to recruit an outstanding BIM Coordinator who will be responsible for model delivery, reviewing and coordinating multiple projects.
As the BIM Coordinator you will be responsible for;
- Checking the models with the objectives and conditions
- Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan
- Making proposals for any design adjustments to be made, and discussing and consulting with the relevant members of the team
- Monitoring the implementation of possible adjustments in aspect models
- Coaching and guiding involved employees with the implementation and application of BIM
- Guide a project team through the BIM process and provide ad hoc assistance to the wider practice when required
- Liaise with the project team, client and consultants to review all BIM models for the project and make any necessary amendments
The BIM Coordinator will have a minimum of 5 years experience in design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some of the most exciting infrastructure projects in the UK and to be involved with global projects when needed. This is a forward thinking, dynamic business. For a confidential chat about the BIM Coordinator role please get in touch