|Job Ref:||204602722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Lots of benefits - BIG COMPANY||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Worldwide market leading multinational engineering company working with clients are within the automotive, scientific, pharmaceutical, electronics, oil and gas and food processing industries are seeking a Manufacturing and Machining Safety Consultant This will be a field based role working with a range of current clients across the country advising on how they can improve safety and promoting the company's products. The company offers excellent training and career progression!!!|
Benefits: Salary: Around £50,000 + (depending on experience), superb career and technical progression available, Bonus Scheme, Pension, PMI, 33 days holiday.
• Work with our customers as an internal specialist resource advising how clients can improve the safety of their staff who use various machines
• Help to contribute to the overall growth of the company's market share
• Possibly host training events and attend exhibitions
You will need:
• Experience providing machine safety training / consulting
• Full Driving Licence
• Great communication skills
Our client are world leaders in pneumatics and experts in industrial automation therefore a knowledge of this area is preferrable.
This is an excellent chance to capitalise on your skills within a global organisation. The company offers superb opportunities for ongoing training and career advancement. As well as the salary indicated, you can expect a great range of benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement, private medical insurance, car and phone.