|Job Ref:||204602310||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
HVAC Engineer - Pharmaceutical - Contract - Cheshire, UK|
Location: Cheshire, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months rolling contract
Salary: hourly rate
This is an exciting opporunity to be based with a Pharmaceutical company who continue to grow and lead the market, based in the fantastic location of Cheshire this is not a role to be missed.
Our client is looking for someone who can work on a range of large and small projects, this person needs to be familiar with;
• Process Systems
• Building & Process Automation
You will be responsible for the preparation, supervision and coordination of execution/ documentation of HVAC Commissioning, design and installation.
The right HVAC Commissioning Engineer will also be responsible for coordinating with the main HVAC contractor and, his controls sub-contractor. You will also apply the client's specific compliance & validation procedures.
• Degree in electromechanical engineering or similar.
• 5-10 years of relevant work experience in commissioning of HVAC systems, within the pharmaceutical or biotechnical industry.
• Knowledge of Siemens controls for HVAC systems.
• Hands on attitude, communicative, problem solver and practical mindset.
• Good knowledge of English, but you have an added advantage if you can speak fluent French.
• Experience in commissioning as a general HVAC contractor is considered an asset.
If you are looking for a new position and have the relevant HVAC experience then please apply by folloing the relvant links.