|Job Ref:||204601791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Domestic Heating Engineer / Domestic Gas Engineer required for our client a family run plumbing and heating company based in the Cambridgeshire area. They are seeking a domestic gas engineer with proven knowledge and experience of domestic heating, domestic boiler and domestic gas appliances. The Domestic GAS SAFE Engineer must be qualified NVQ or City & Guild Level 2 with valid Domestic Gas Qualifications CCN1.|
The role will involve, service, maintenance and the occasional install of domestic gas boilers as well fault finding tasks. This is a full time permanent position working for a reputable company; the Gas Engineer should ideally be based between Cambridge and Peterborough and will be working on domestic sites in the Cambridgeshire area.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
* Ideally based in Cambridgeshire working from home visiting sites for the servicing, maintenance and installation of domestic gas boiler, heating systems, hot water systems and appliances.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
* Qualified domestic gas engineer with CCN1 valid GAS SAFE Tickets
* Unvented ticket and water regs advantageous
* NVQ / C&G Level 2 qualification required
Domestic Gas Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £28k - £33K
* Company Van
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy