|Job Ref:||204601689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Stroud||Address:||Post Code:||GU32||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:21|
BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit for an Installation Electrician to work for our client who are an engineering company specialising in Electrical Systems.|
Job Title: Installation Electrician
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Rate/Salary: £30k per annum + overtime + bonus
Key Skills & Experience: Panel wiring, site installation, testing, commissioning, electrical engineering, fault finding, knowledge of PLCs, 17th edition qualified, ideally time served apprentice.
My client specialises in the design & manufacture of Electrical Systems. They supply to a wide range of industries in particular manufacturers of automotive and aeronautical components. Their products are distributed within the UK and Europe. My client is a part of a global group with 24 worldwide locations and employing 800 people throughout the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced installation electrician to join our client's team. The successful candidate will be involved in interesting and varied projects, including panel manufacture, site installation, test & commissioning. You will be based at the client's base in Stroud but also working at sites throughout the UK.
The successful candidate must possess particular practical, productive and electrical engineering skills with adequate technical supervisory knowledge so as to work unsupervised and set out jobs from drawings and specifications.
The candidate should be able to accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs and, if required, supervise other operatives.
General Overview of Responsibilities:
Site visits throughout the UK
* Installation, testing and commissioning
* Panel building
* Supervise other operatives
* Set out jobs from drawings and specifications
* Working to company procedures and quality systems
* Ability to fault find on industrial installations and machines
Ability to read schematic drawings and implement change
A working knowledge of PLC systems would be an advantage
Trained and certified in workplace health and safety.
* Qualified to City & Guilds standards including: Level 3 NVQ in Electrical Installation, BS7671 17th Edition of the IEE Regulations (C&G 2382) & verification, inspection and testing of electrical installations (C&G 2394 & 2395) and PAT Testing (C&G 2377). The ideal candidate must have been a registered apprentice or undergone an equivalent method of training involving industrial electrical installations, panel building and machine integration