|Job Ref:||204601633||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Job Summary: |
My client is one of the world's largest and most diverse provides of professional technical services.
They are also increasing an enviable reputation in the UK highways consultancy sector which has resulted in a high number of projects in their portfolio working closely with the Highways agency.
Now, they are currently seeking for talented engineer to join their team based in Birmingham to continue their focus on building new relationships and forming stronger relations with their existing clients.
In return, my client will offer opportunities to work on new and exciting projects and provide a platform which will allow for further development of your career.
* Responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme design for highways, drainage and flooding.
* Expected to attend progress meetings, public exhibitions and public inquires as necessary.
* Check and approve documentation prepared by others in the team involving short timescales and delivery.
* A degree in Civil Engineering
* CEng/IEng and MICE status or equivalent.
* Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
* Thorough understanding of DMRB standards.
* Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
* Driving licence (with over 4 years' experience desirable)
* Knowledge of the financial management and control of projects