|Job Ref:||204601632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
Job Summary: |
I am currently looking to recruit an Engineer to join my client's established Civil Engineering Design team based in their Reading office on a permanent basis.
The role is to provide a pro-active supporting function to the existing senior level engineering staff. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the management of the design process for a range of infrastructure for public and private sector development schemes and you will have the opportunity run your own projects.
* Support the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects.
* Delegate and manage the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines.
* Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time.
* Deliver projects within budget constraints.
* Prepare and manage technical reports.
* A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
* Experience of Section 38, 278 and 104
* Have experience of highway design and specification
* Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design
* Experience of the delegation and management of technician and CAD resources
* Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
* The ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential.
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation skills are also required