|Job Ref:||204601631||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:21|
Job Summary: |
My client has an opportunity for an Associate to come and lead a team in their highly busy Birmingham office.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the Birmingham infrastructure team - providing leadership from both a technical delivery and people management perspective. The right candidate would be expected to win work and deliver major duties.
You will be responsible for upholding quality and accuracy of deliverables and budgetary control of project finances.
Previous experience must be include of line management, business development and delivering design solutions pursuant to technical approval for Section 38, 278 and 104 legal agreements.
* Technical delivery of highways and drainage schemes in accordance with relevant design standards and codes.
* Preparation of project briefs.
* Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Line management of a developing team.
* Development and mentoring junior staff.
* Liaison with clients and agreeing solutions with stakeholders.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
* Strong written and verbal communicator
* Self-motivated team player with good people skills
* Higher qualification in Civil Engineering
* Minimum 10 years' experience in civil infrastructure
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Windes.
* Chartered Civil Engineer
We offer a competitive salary, company car, and attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday and a variety of optional flexible benefits.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Darryl Chizh on NA or email
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit (url removed)