|Job Ref:||204601629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum DOE + Excellent Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:21|
Permanent Full Time
Salary £26000 - £32000 DOE + Excellent Package
My client is one if the UKs leading and most reputable FM Contractors with a national presence and name. They cover full mechanical and electrical duties to clients largely within the commercial sector.
Due to expansion they are currently looking to recruit a gas engineer to join their teams.
- You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance works on a wide range of commercial and domestic boilers and heating systems.
- You will be working on various sites in your region which will largely include retail outlets, nurseries and healthcare.
- You will be working mobile covering Chester
- You will be a qualified gas engineer holding commercial and domestic gas tickets.
- You will be experienced in ppm and reactive maintenance works and worked on commercial sites
- You will live in Chester regions.
- Base salary to £32000
- Vehicle plus personal use
- Phone, laptop etc
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Lucrative overtime and call out rates
- Ongoing training