|Job Ref:||204601534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum + Car/Allowance||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
Our Client is after a professional, focused and driven candidate; the ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Contracts Manager and must come from an M&E commercial maintenance background, and will be based in the Stoke area.
Sound contract financial awareness is essential as well as the ability to lead and manage a large team of multi skilled staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish and monitor the operational service levels to ensure contract KPI's are achieved
• Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided across each property within their portfolio.
• Development of client relationships.
• Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances
• General support and advice concerning Contract issues.
• Ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications.
• Effective management of invoicing process
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• City & Guilds Mechanically or Electrically qualified
• Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
• Minimum 2 years Contract Manager experience
• Financial awareness
• Management and leadership skills
• £38,000 depending on experience
• Contributory Company Pension Scheme
• Car or Allowance
• Life Assurance
• Commencing on 23 days Holiday (neg.)