|Job Ref:||204601424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bellshill||Address:||Post Code:||NE70||Salary:||£80000 - £89000/annum + Excellent package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:21|
Global Head of Maintenance|
Salary: Up to £89,000
To lead and develop the Global Maintenance and facility improvement teams across Global Packaging & Supply chain to ensure delivery of key results in line with overall P&SC strategy and ensuring compliance with all legislation which supports global manufacturing and supply chain operation.
• Contribute to the development of the 5-year Packaging & Supply chain strategy and define, develop and implement the maintenance and engineering improvement plan in line with the company and business unit strategic objectives.
• Lead, motivate and develop the Maintenance and facilities team across all global sites plus external stakeholders in line with Company Values to maximise employee engagement. Promote, develop and embed a collaborative approach with other technical/engineering/operations functions, ensuring a level of support suitable to support the Global Packaging & Supply chain function is held.
• Define, develop and implement the 5-year Maintenance strategy centred on achieving World Class Maintenance performance across the global packaging sites by 2020.
• Develop and lead the implementation of best practice processes and failure elimination techniques to ensure ongoing continuous improvement in relation to general maintenance and a whole life cycle approach to asset ownership. Devise specific tools and techniques appropriate to the business area in question and ensure that these are available for use by the teams to deliver maximised asset reliability.
• Accountable for the compliance of the SBP facility with regards Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and for the maintenance and reliability of the Global Data centre based at SBP.
• Ensure the function leads its field in technical excellence and commercial expertise by keeping abreast of global developments in the marketplace, whilst ensuring customer delivery/reliability. Accountable for IFS Maintenance and reporting of KPI's across all global Packaging sites assessing maintenance effectiveness and identify, prioritise and subsequently deliver areas of improvement.
• Manage the total cost of plant maintenance in terms of plant reliability, legislative compliance and fixed costs to minimise plant risk through a TPM approach.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
• Ability to deliver improvement projects utilising Process improvement techniques within a Quality Management Environment
• Significant experience in a senior engineering management role within a FMCG environment.
• Evidence of driving & implementing successful process improvements within WCM manufacturing operations.
• Significant experience of managing a Cost centre budget.
• Proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
• Educated to degree level within an engineering context, ideally mechanical or electrical.
• Expansive knowledge of current and applicable safety, health and environmental legislation, with a particular focus on process safety (DSEAR, COMAH).
• Resilient leader with a passion and commitment to deliver continuous improvement