|Job Ref:||204601312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
FRAME is looking for a Senior Parking / Traffic Engineer with experience in handling multiple projects with broad knowledge of the traffic and transportation industry across the London marketplace. |
The role is being offered by a leading independent traffic consultancy.
* Have a clear and in-depth understanding of highways and traffic engineering.
* Great knowledge of relevant technical, industry and TfL standards.
* Have proven history of transport planning, design and/or delivery.
* A degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
* Be working towards membership of a professional institution.
* Have working knowledge of DMRB, Highways acts, RTRA and other standards.
Successful candidates will be offered a rewarding salary of £35,000 - £42,000, training and development alongside private health-care and pension scheme