|Job Ref:||204601276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:21|
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading M&E Service Provider who are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a large corporate site in Swindon. Paying a salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus overtime opportunities, as well as fantastic training and development opportunities.|
Hours of Work:
The working hours for this position: Monday to Friday between 07:45am - 16:45pm
Perform all planned and unplanned mechanical engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient contract.
Provide general mechanical maintenance supports on building services and Mechanical equipment, heating equipment and associated plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• To carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks on a variety of plant, equipment and industrial service supplies including:
- HVAC Plant and all associated Equipment.
- Industrial / Commercial Chillers and various split systems.
- Building management Systems.
- AHU Plant and associated Equipment.
• To carry out reactive repair tasks on site plant and equipment similar to the above.
• To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
• To work as an on-call duty engineer as part of a team rota if required.
• To complete site work order documentation to required site standards.
• Solid background within a similar role.
• City & Guilds Mechanical qualifications
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie @ The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)