|Job Ref:||204600856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
Nicholas Associates Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Recruitment are once again working with our long standing client who is looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for their site based in Sheffield on a shift system.|
* General Electrical Plant, including maintaining existing plan, equipment and installation of new systems throughout site.
* Involvement in Projects from concept through to design, installation and commissioning.
* Responding to breakdowns to maintain production cross the entire site, minimising breakdowns through regular routine maintenance.
Knowledge & Skills
* Technical knowledge and capability to handle the Electrical/Mechanical engineering activities of their plant.
* Experience a range of manufacturing equipment from to hot manufacturing
* Experience, preferably in a 24/7 production environment
* Working on a call basis (experience or commitment to do so)
* Apprentice trained to electrical BTECH or HND/Degree Level
* Electrically bias
* 17th Edition beneficial but not essential
In return for your experience of a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, the company are offering a salary of up to £28,000 - £30,000 + Shift Allowance
If you feel this is the role for you please apply now or email your CV or call NA.
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information