|Job Ref:||204603582||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whetstone||Address:||Post Code:||LE8||Salary:||£28000 - £37000/annum plus overtime||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Systems Engineer (Aerospace)|
ITP Engines (aerospace engineering company) in Leicester is urgently looking to recruit two Systems Engineers with at least two years previous experience in aerospace control systems.
The successful candidate will work closely with the world?s leading aero engine manufacturers to develop, maintain, verify and troubleshoot FADEC or similar safety critical systems.
As a key player in the aerospace industry with a strategic growth programme, ITP need results oriented, positive, forward thinking employees that can make a difference to our business.
Working a 37 hour week, you will be paid for any overtime worked. ITP has an excellent pension scheme, 33 holidays per year, flexible working hours and free car parking.
- To develop and execute system verification plans for aerospace control systems - FADEC, EEC, ECU or similar
- To provide design input in the definition of system requirements for aerospace control systems - FADEC, EEC, ECU or similar
- Incorporate design change in the control systems and progress validation and verification through to certification
- Developing certification documentation
- Take responsibility for individual design or verification tasks
- To follow and develop ITP-UK Internal procedures and work instructions & report on progress to team lead & GH
- Good degree in Controls/Systems/Aerospace engineering or equivalent relevant engineering experience
- Minimum 2 year experience within safety critical systems development lifecycle process ? ideally System Verification
- Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to write, interpret or validate control system requirements
- Familiarity with at least one industry standard Product / Application Lifecycle Management tool (Teamcenter, Integrity, Synergy, DOORS, MKS etc.)
- Software engineering or scripting skills (eg. Python, C, C , VBA), MATLAB, Simulink
- An understanding of certification aspects of safety critical control systems and the importance of configuration management.
- Based in Whetstone and with a willingness for periodic visits to customer sites in Derby or Birmingham