|Job Ref:||204603509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:51|
£Salary (dependant on experience)
Due to continued growth and expansion, we currently have an opportunity available for an Estimator to join an established company in the North East.
Our client is an award winning, established Manufacturing company specialising in Steel Solutions for use in large projects, looking at the design, manufacture, and then supply. Ultimately, you will be responsible for accurately determine the overall quantity of material, its cost and potential issues for stud and track, so any experience of this in particular will be highly desirable.
To be considered for the position you will:
- Have previous experience of tendering/estimating process
- Previous experience of Construction or Manufacturing works
- Have experience of working on Facades, Cladding, Curtain Walling, etc, works
- Have achieved or working toward a Degree in Construction Management or similar. (i.e. HND, HNC, Diploma, etc.)
- Have a versatile approach with strong communication and organisational skills, and problem solving ability
If you would like to apply for the position then please click the link, or feel free to contact our consultant Graham on (Apply online only) for some more information