|Job Ref:||204603469||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
My Client is currently seeking a Process Engineer for an excellent water organisation based in West Yorkshire. This will be a 12 month contract with a possibility of an extension. |
* Chartered Engineer with a NA. or NA. in Environmental/Chemical Engineering or NA. in water sciences.
* 7+ Clean Water Industry specific experience (Oil and Gas sector wastewater experience without water industry experience need not apply)
* Proven experience in water treatment process design and operations, particularly in the clean water sector.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team working skills and analytical skills.
* Understanding of R&D procedures, process science and innovative approaches relevant to water treatment, knowledge of emerging process technologies.
If interested, or you know someone that would be, please send your latest C.V
I will be in contact shortly after.