|Job Ref:||204603407||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Air Conditioning Engineer required to deliver training courses and assist in commissioning of projects.|
Salary up to approx £40k with benefits.
Based Surrey area, with travel to sites around the South and up to the Midlands.
* Delivering training courses on specific Air Conditioning equipment, focusing on split and VRF products.
* Ensuring all technical aspects are covered in-depth for installers, contractors and consultants.
* Supervising the installation of new products in the training centre.
* Review and improve content as appropriate.
* Providing on-site commissioning, project manegement of installations and assistance to air conditioning installers.
* Assist with office based technical support, spare parts, warranties and other duties as required.
* Excellent technical ability required in commercial air conditioning, focused on splits and VRF systems, with knowledge of heat pumps useful too.
* Applications are invited from Service Engineers, Supervisors and Managers within the industry.
* You must be able to display 1st class communication skills and enthusiasm, to engage with your audience.
* Strong IT skills required, in particular PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
* Flexibility to travel.
* Previous training experience is not essential for this position.
A basic salary in the £35-40k bracket. Terms will be dependent on background and experience.
Will include pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
Based in Surrey but with visits to sites around London, Home Counties and up to the Midlands.
Suitable areas include: Guildford, Leatherhead, Slough, Staines, Wycombe, Watford, Oxford, St Albans, Luton, Milton Keynes