|Job Ref:||204600810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum + van, PDA & mobile||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Posted by: Kensington Consulting Ltd|
Role: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
The role of Field Service Engineer will involve working home based supplying installation, service and repair on a wide range of garage equipment. The key aspects of the role are:
* Carry out diagnostic/repair and installation on a wide range of garage equipment products including vehicle lifts, brake testers, gas analysers and smoke testers etc.
* Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required complying with the Quality System.
* Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
* Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
* Satisfaction of customer needs.
* The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
* Prepared for occasional overnight stays from home.
* Prepared to work overtime when required.
* To have good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
* Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably garage equipment.
* Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
* Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
* To be flexible and willing to work overtime and Saturdays as requested.
* To be self-motivated
* Customer focussed
* Positive "can do" attitude towards solving customer problems.
* Confident and able to work under own initiative
* Excellent communication skills - dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
* Knowledge of the region's geography and road network would be a distinct advantage.
* Full clean UK driving licence is essential
Our client is a well-established UK business