|Job Ref:||142458BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:41|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
- High school or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience within the past five (5) years in parts and material warehousing procedures and practices pertaining to receiving, shipping, and inventory management.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within last 5 years of familiarity with U.S. Navy Supply System procedures.
- Knowledge/understanding of DRMO & DLR processes.
- Must have experience in research of DRMO and DLR items and completion of related forms.
- Experience in completion of Form 1149s.
- Ability to utilize computers including the Microsoft Office Suite for compiling information for reports and history files and transfer digital pictures from camera to computer and enhance as required and label them for report purposes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Possess a current security clearance
- Capable of obtaining a Common Access Card
- Former U.S. Navy Storekeeper (SK) or Logistics Specialist (LS)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.