|Job Ref:||EMP374662||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||Address:||Salary:||Competitive package with salary based on experience||Post Date:||01/10/2016 21:28|
The role is to be based within the main southern regional office in Hampshire and will be a mix of helping to manage and develop the existing team of graduates and consultants, support and advise the existing clients across the region as well as developing new business. |
5 - 10 years experience
The successful candidate should have experience in a similar role with technical expertise both strong in people and project management, commercially astute and excellent client facing skills. The role will also involve the mentoring and development of the team and the business.
The key day to day activities will include:
• Arranging and Coordinating Ground Investigations.
• Preparing interpretative reports with recommendations for foundations, environmental remediation and soil gas protection measures,
• Technical Review of Reports
• Design, Inspection and Validation of environmental remediation works.
• Geotechnical advice to both clients and to the project engineers.
• Regulator and Client Liaison
Commercial and BD
• Production of Fee proposal and input in to tenders (including pricing);
• Active role in project budgets,
• Networking and client Liaison,
• Broadening the companies client base
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background with a Civil Engineering and / or Environmental degree ideally with post graduate qualifications in specialist environmental subjects. The role will require experience of working with the construction sector, with previous experience leading geo-environmental projects from inception through to completion staying within project budgets. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for regular client liaison and technical report writing.
A full UK driving license is required.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK